Baywatch 2011

Talk about SCCV related topics here!
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Re: Baywatch 2011

Post by pdudley42 »

I was at Lake George today and it was great. Frozen over, no snow. Repeat, NO SNOW! Drive wherever you want, no snowbanks to hit. So have any of you MBay residents seen if this is the case in Colchester? If it's drivable now, I want to go drive it NOW!
Thanks
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
BugEyeRex
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by BugEyeRex »

I have not seen any vehicles on the bay in the past couple of days. I'll zip down and see if there is any action.
Chris SCCV #169

93 Blue Impreza Wrx conversion (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
ConnorB

Post by ConnorB »

I just went up to Mallet's Bay, the surface was pretty nice. An ice fisher said there were slushy spots, although I didn't notice any. They told me it was over a foot deep. Went out maybe half a mile with my car and played a bit. I think next weekend could be pretty good for an event.
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

Mallets bay was looking really good as I was driving by it today. Lots of cars parked, but only a couple fishing shanties, and a 4 wheeler actually on the ice. I can drive down and take a closer look tomorrow.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Im looking forward to meeting you all on the 27th! i'll be there for my first SCCV event!
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

What is the Valkyrie-mobile of choice???
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

pdudley42 wrote:What is the Valkyrie-mobile of choice???
Well the vehicle im bringing is just a gutted 93 impreza. Its nothing special with the 1.8 auto awd. But all of our other cars are out and about the US stage rallying, and this shell im running this weekend is next in line for a cage, rally/hillclimb prep, then maybe being sold. With that said, im just going to pound the ej18 and the slushbox until the car goes in for its rebirth.

Dylan
www.Valkyriemotorsports.com