Supported picture sizes

Talk about SCCV related topics here!
Shawn
SCCV Publicity Director
SCCV Publicity Director

Supported picture sizes

Post by Shawn »

So I don't know who to direct this question to but is there any way to easily change the settings for the forum to allow larger photos to be embedded? I've been cross posting my GTI thread here and an Audi site I'm on but it's really annoying having to write it twice.

If this is way harder than I'm acting like it is no worries I'll keep resizing stuff but it would be really nice. I guess I could just re upload through tapatalk... that might be easier than editing [IMG] tags.

Anyways thanks guys/ladies!

EDIT: please feel free to delete! :rock:
#411... Information please.
1987 Audi 5ktq Daily on Koni/H&R's Megasquirt fueling etc. etc.
1989 Audi 200 10vtqa aka "The B***h"
1986 VW GTI Project Ihavenoideawhattodo
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: Supported picture sizes

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

I know you wanted to delete your post (I think you are able to delete your own post, if I am not mistaken), but I think it is still a good question.

Currently, the forums allow images up to 1200px wide or tall.

We placed this limit to avoid someone posting a huge image.

But, as times change (i.e. speed of smartphones and internet connections), we have adjusted this limit in the past. So, the question for everyone else is this… does the 1200px width or height limit work? Is it a good size. The largest width that will show is the width of the post window (unsure what size this is); the post width will cut off the photo width.

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar