Stowe autocross 4/29/12 Picture and Video thread.

elDuderino

Re: Stowe autocross 4/29/12 Picture and Video thread.

Post by elDuderino »

Here's my footage; was waiting for the results to be posted. (720p available on youtube :wink:)

Not bad for the first AutoX in the Evo. Its such a different car from the e36 its incredible! Not quite as nimble, but sooo much power - its gonna take some getting used to :drive1:

Thanks again for setting up this event with such little time - it was a great day! Can't wait for this opportunity to come around again.
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

I love these videos! That really was an epic autocross course; all the elements were fun and flowed nicely one to the next. I got to ride along in some really cool cars too; thanks drivers of those cars.
Pat, are you going to do one of those edits where you wind up with one continuous run using bits and pieces of each of your runs?
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
ChuckWagon

Post by ChuckWagon »

Had a great time driving in my first autocross! Here are some pics from the second half of the first group.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1118602770 ... 4pmZ5KHBXg#
86-rx7

Post by 86-rx7 »

awesome event here is my fastest run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPJ_ube--Qg
elDuderino

Post by elDuderino »

Pat, are you going to do one of those edits where you wind up with one continuous run using bits and pieces of each of your runs?
Interesting idea, I hadn't thought of that. It might be outside my editing capabilities, but maybe at the end of the season I'll try to do a 2012 recap with one composite run from each event. That would be cool..
Smugglers Bandit

Post by Smugglers Bandit »

I wanted to share my first Vid ever published with you all. Many thanks for everyone for allowing me to ride along. Surely an experience I will Never forget.

http://youtu.be/5qS_ECmMhV0?hd=1

I just wanted to again throw out how terribly embarrassed I am about how I allowed myself to get carried away with my Stupid act after the cones were picked up. It will personally undo whatever wrong I may have inflicted upon the SCCV towards Stowe allowing an event like this to ever happen again.
I give my word on this because I have Strong political sway here in this area, let alone Vermont. Especially after the valiant efforts personally made on my behalf, the day after this event, in Jeffersonville, involving trying to save the man who decided to have his life taken by the police.
Wish I could share with you all what a ride with me, in my STi, SCREAMING up the back roads with red lights on, was like on that day.
Sadly...no matter how fast a Scooby might Rocket you to an emergency scene...No matter how determined you may be in your convictions to save & the sacrifices made... The Lord's plans are the Lord's plans.
Take care all. Keep up the good work