SCCV registration in a box

sachilles

SCCV registration in a box

Post by sachilles »

As part of the greater goal of making our events efficient, and able to be run by varying individuals, I now present event registration in a box.

Hopefully this makes the task of doing the registration task a little easier.

This box has everything in that you should need if you volunteer for the registration task, including the instructions of how to conduct the task. If you are curious as to what it involves, click here.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B90M9K1 ... sp=sharing
Inside the box you'll find several folders of the paperwork needed to run registration, including pens, paperclips etc. Instructions are taped inside the cover. This will be ever evolving so, if you discover a typo or a better way to do things, pipe up.
This box should remain with the other club items in the trailer.

As other instructions are developed, a copy will be placed in the instruction folder within this box. There are instruction on how to run the timing software, including the registration piece already in it now.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: SCCV registration in a box

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Great idea Seth. Thanks for making the effort. :drinkers:

Link didn't work for me, but it might be some firewall issue at my end. Didn't receive the normal firewall message, but you never know.

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

I'll scan it in as a picture and post it later. Also found a copy of what to over in the drivers meeting that I'll also scan in.
Sachilles
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

SCCV Registration system in a box
Instructions for registration:
1. Find the registration list for those that have registered through motorsports reg. A sccv board member will provide it.
2. When a racer arrives at registration ask if they’ve registered online through motorsports reg, if yes find their name on the list and check them off (they are paid). If they are registering on site give them an autocross registration form (in box).
3. Verify their driver’s license. If under 18 years of age, they must have a minor waiver (they are in the box) signed by a parent or guardian. Must have a valid driver’s license, no exceptions.
4. Collect the event fee from those registering on site, and mark their form paid. Put entry fee in envelope found in the deposit envelope folder.
5. Have them sign the event waiver.
6. Send them on their way, let them know to put the hood up on their car to indicate they are ready for tech inspection.
7. Membership forms are in the box, they may fill them out and give them to you, mark the form paid, and put that money in with the entry fees.
8. When possible, start entering drivers number, class, name and car type into the timing software, instructions are in the registration box in the instructions folder. Those instructions are also on the desktop of the club computer.
9. Make sure every piece of paper has the event date on it, this includes the event waiver, minor waivers, registration form, membership forms and manual timing sheets. When registration is complete clip all paperwork together, and put it in the completed event paperwork folder in the box. Most recent event in the front. This folder will get emptied occasionally so don’t worry if nothing is present.
10. Give envelope of money to board member for deposit. Make sure it has the event date and dollar total on it.
Sachilles
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

The link works as long as you are logged into a google acct. At least thats how it works for me.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Ah, I see says the blind man.
Sachilles