Friday the 13th done done done

Serrilion

Friday the 13th done done done

Post by Serrilion »

Hey Guys

So who is interested in going to the Race on the 13th at Devils bowl weather permiting before our 14th cross day?

My wife and I were thinking of going and seeing if we could camp out there or close by so we could help set up ect 1st thing in the AM. Didn't know if anyone elts was on a similar brain wave idea :drive1:

also looks like the 10day forcast is saying 80's and a few showers :mad: and another mid 70's saturday :D perfect for all of us 8)
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Re: Friday the 13th done done done

Post by pdudley42 »

Ryan,
some of us had talked about that, but I checked Devil's Bowl's website and it appears there is no racing that night. Their schedule section is hard to understand, so if you know otherwise, please correct me.
Thanks!
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Serrilion

Re: Friday the 13th done done done

Post by Serrilion »

Hey Ya

They moved it from friday to sunday as its forcasted to rain... so they have the fathers day race sunday :( looks like ill just drive down from middlebury in the AM tho people driving far are welcome to camp in my back yard im about 30mins from the track
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz