SCCV auto-x #2 at devils bowl

opecor
SCCV Treasurer
SCCV Treasurer

Re: SCCV auto-x #2 at devils bowl

Post by opecor »

Cory and I will be there in the Evo X and the Blue Meanie. The Meanie now has upgraded brake pads and fluid so maybe I'll hit fewer cones. Assuming I stay on course.
Orianna Pecor #29
2006 Mini Cooper S "Shirley"
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

oprescott wrote:Cory and I will be there in the Evo X and the Blue Meanie. The Meanie now has upgraded brake pads and fluid so maybe I'll hit fewer cones. Assuming I stay on course.

Oh come on... cone crunching is were its at. I hope you like the pads :) just hope ya don't run into my problem were the pads work so well and the factory tires break traction 1st lol
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
vtwillys

Post by vtwillys »

Registration day of again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

Looking like it again, as I have yet to see a posting :) oh well... Just means get there earlier and have coffee with the crew :)
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

I know a few of us had been talking about camping out at the track Friday night, but the forecast suggests rain and thunder that night. The ground down there is clay and does not soak up water very well, so I am recommending against it. The track owner has advised me that we are allowed to camp there before an event provided we let him know ahead of time. The bright side of this is that the weather looks favorable for Saturday!!!
As mentioned earlier, I've got a surprise in mind for this weekend's autocross. What is it?...you'll have to show up to find out and experience it. Teaser: parking may be different.
If you are coming down from the Burlington area, your help could be used bringing down autocross supplies. Please PM me or speak up here if you can help.

Thanks, see you Saturday.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

I don't live in burlington but I will be up that way today being Friday if you need me to pick up some stuff to bring down.... let me know threw PM or 349-80 one three

#813 Ryan Fitz
tiFreak

Post by tiFreak »

I'll be there
Brendan Murray
SCCV #318
BMWCCA #405199
ricker96

Post by ricker96 »

All auto-x supplies are on there way with bill k, so all set, thanks for everyone volunteering to pick stuff up
Ricky Gratton Jr.
SCCV #643
Track car/hillclimb car- Mutant WRX
Summer fun- light blue 1985 RX7
DD- 2001 audi a4 1.8t
Work in progress- red 1991 VW Jetta
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

Nice to see everyone again... I took some decent footage... I have posted it up... if anyone more skilled then I would like a copy of the raw footage let me know I can put it on a flash drive and give it to ya to edit!

Tahnks for coming out!

#813 Ryan Fitz
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Hi guys & girls.
Thanks so much for coming out to Devil's Bowl for Saturday's event. This was the most fun event I can remember there.
If you took pictures, don't be afraid to post up a few cool ones.
Here is a link to my experimental suspension cam video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ8rHyx7WSo

I'm going to make a split-screen video of sway bar hooked up and sway bar disconnected runs. To be continued...
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.