SCCV Auto - X #3 at Devils Bowl Jul 19th

Serrilion

Re: SCCV Auto - X #3 at Devils Bowl Jul 19th

Post by Serrilion »

Dave48 wrote:Thanks Paul I am hoping about 4 or 5 AMEC guys at least come up I think I know of 4 all ready.

We know all about regime changes, it has happened many times in AMEC and its hard to keep the club momentum up year after year. Hope it goes smooth and we look forward to coming to VT in a week!

I looked at the class's chart and I don't understand it but its not a problem I am not coming for trophies just coming to have some fun on my worn out Hancooks!

Thanks,
Dave Burnham
Maserati Bi Turbo
Bingo all about fun, Names Ryan I will be driving the grey lancer... I'll help ya out with classing if ya care or not... 4 more people paul mite get his 30ish again
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

Weathers looking perfect yet again for autocross...

Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light south wind.

Spread the word, i've been told we have alot of people coming to this one :)
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
ricker96

Post by ricker96 »

Not sure who has course design duties but I have a few ideas to try!
Also looking for some people for club duties on Saturday, anyone is welcome to help!
Chair: Ricky Gratton
Co-chair: Paul Dudley
Co-chair: Nick Goldberg
Tech person:
Worker Coordinator:
Timing/Computer: need 2 people one from each run group, I can help in one group and can help someone new to learn the system it's really not that hard
Ricky Gratton Jr.
SCCV #643
Track car/hillclimb car- Mutant WRX
Summer fun- light blue 1985 RX7
DD- 2001 audi a4 1.8t
Work in progress- red 1991 VW Jetta
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

I'll Tech for ya

#813 Ryan Fitz
dustminer

Post by dustminer »

I will be there on the 19th and will be willing to learn the computer and timming duties!

Scott
car #33
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

I don't know if you guys remember that Mike Bruno gave us some tickets to Devil's Bowl's races last time we were there. The weather looks favorable; I'm considering going down Friday evening and watching the races and then camping there that night.
Interest.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

My wife and I can let u know by noon tomorrow, I can even get the trailer to come down that night so we have it at day light if you all wish!

Trailer and I will know by the AM.... He needs to talk to his lady friend and see... if we do we will be 1/2 hour late to the race but hey... can't miss the SCCV trailer

#813 Ryan Fitz
Dave48

Post by Dave48 »

Hi all, the autocross was fun Saturday!

I think there were 6 or 7 of us drivers from AMEC and we all had a great time, if you get the results posted let us know.

We will probably come to more of them at the Devils Bowl this summer, thanks for putting them on!

Dave Burnham
Maserati Bi Turbo
simer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by simer »

Saturday was great indeed! Glad to have you AMEC guys come over.

The written version of the event results are posted on the SCCV Facebook page
Most people go through life trying not to die. I go through life making sure I live. - Travis Pastrana

Simon Kribstock, IG: STi_SIMER
#207 -- '95 Subaru STi - Mystic Blue Metallic
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

Your welcome sir, thanks for coming out it was deff a nice day we have been very lucky to have such nice weather and spread the word, we welcome everyone

Here are the low tech results.... Chirs is trying hard to get them posted, I also cut someones name off on one of the sheets... :(

#813 Ryan Fitz