SCCV Auto - X #3 at Devils Bowl Jul 19th

ricker96

SCCV Auto - X #3 at Devils Bowl Jul 19th

Post by ricker96 »

Hope everyone's ready for another fun filled day of auto-x action! :drive1:

As always anyone who's attending needs to have a helmet Snell rated M2005 or SA2005 or newer and be at least 18 years old or have parents sign a waiver if younger than 18
If you have friends that are interest, tell them to come down and check it out, it's the best way to learn car control, and have fun at the same time! :3gears:

Hope to see you there
Ricky Gratton SCCV#643
Ricky Gratton Jr.
SCCV #643
Track car/hillclimb car- Mutant WRX
Summer fun- light blue 1985 RX7
DD- 2001 audi a4 1.8t
Work in progress- red 1991 VW Jetta
Serrilion

Re: SCCV Auto - X #3 at Devils Bowl Jul 19th

Post by Serrilion »

Agree'd Simon and myself have been trying to FB spread the word for about 2 weeks now
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

Also anyone attending the 19th is strongly encouraged to attend the meeting the 15th as im sure the auto x event will be on the agenda ;)

I have also posted the event on Hondaswap / rs25 and CL, will post a few small flyers in a few autoparts stores this week to try and get a good turn out!
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
Dave48

Post by Dave48 »

Hi, some of the guys from AMEC are going to come up to the Devils Bowl autocross on July 19th what time should we get there? We got there pretty early once last year and nobody showed up until about 9:30 or 10. What do you think?

Looking forward to another fun day!

Thanks,
Dave Burnham
Maserati Bi Turbo
ricker96

Post by ricker96 »

Usually people start rolling in around 8:30 to 9 in the am,
We try to get cars through tech starting at 9, drivers meeting going for 9:30 and first car rolling off at 10
Glad to have you for SCCV auto-x #3
Ricky Gratton Jr.
SCCV #643
Track car/hillclimb car- Mutant WRX
Summer fun- light blue 1985 RX7
DD- 2001 audi a4 1.8t
Work in progress- red 1991 VW Jetta
Dave48

Post by Dave48 »

Great thanks for the reply!

Dave Burnham
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

Hopefully this new idea I have will make race day reg and tech simple :) Glad to see some more people coming out!

#813 Ryan Fitz
Dave48

Post by Dave48 »

Will you guys be doing a "motorsports reg" sign up for this event? Or do we just sign up that morning.

I can't remember what class I was in last year is there an easy way to figure that out? I looked for contact info on the web site but couldn't find a phone number anywhere to call.

Thanks,
Dave Burnham
Maserati Bi Turbo
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Hi Dave,
it would be great to see some AMEC faces next weekend! We haven't had motorsport reg in use this season, but I can't exactly say why. SCCV is going through a changing of the guard at this time, and as such we are re-delegating responsibilities in a triage fashion; online registration hasn't risen to the surface yet. Maybe someone else can chime in here. Bottom line: you can always register the day of the event.
There is a link on our home page to the classing system. If you can find out what class your car fits into in SCCA, we can make it work from there. As I recall, you were in class 4 (or 5).
I just got some new stickies...and so did Nick G. for his Lotus (yup, it's still running!!!).
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Dave48

Post by Dave48 »

Thanks Paul I am hoping about 4 or 5 AMEC guys at least come up I think I know of 4 all ready.

We know all about regime changes, it has happened many times in AMEC and its hard to keep the club momentum up year after year. Hope it goes smooth and we look forward to coming to VT in a week!

I looked at the class's chart and I don't understand it but its not a problem I am not coming for trophies just coming to have some fun on my worn out Hancooks!

Thanks,
Dave Burnham
Maserati Bi Turbo