Great Event Today! (now with Photos!)

MX5 Driver
SCCV Webmaster
SCCV Webmaster

Great Event Today! (now with Photos!)

Post by MX5 Driver »

Thanks to everyone who worked on putting this event together!

Even though I didn't take all my runs, it was a great course. Good job!

Also, thanks to everyone who showed early and stayed late to help with setup and break down. With out you folks these events wouldn't happen.

I've sent the results up to the website and emailed the webmaster to update the website links. For now here's a link.
Last edited by MX5 Driver on Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tim W.
SCCV #72
TSR53

Autocross Photos - Verizon #1 event

Post by TSR53 »

Thanks Tim. It was great fun getting out on such a beautiful day tossing my 21 year old school 150hp, Porsche (with spent suspension bushings and shocks) around the cones - felt totally good and reminded me how fun autocrossing is. I loved getting the "rotational feeling" and hanging the arse end out on the entrance to the light pole sweeper turn on the return lap - fun stuff! Brings back some good memories. First thing I said when I saw my wife this afternoon - "Honey I need new Koni sport shocks, 951 M030 Club Sport option 30mm front swaybar, 22mm rear swaybar, all new Weltmiester suspension bushings, and all that "other" stuff..." (':lol:')

Some of the photos were taken by Josh Hess. Sorry I/we couldn't get shots of every car and participant. Enjoy!

http://www.thompsonsmithdesign.com/imag ... index.html
sachilles

Great fun

Post by sachilles »

Sorry we didn't stick around to clean up.....had to get home and work on the wedding stuff.
We got the program done, and the seating.....and....and....and

Got a few more pictures. I think I got everyone....plus some of the trees...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/shar ... &sm=1&sl=1
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Excellent photos Seth and Thompson.... gotta love having a lot of cameras at an event to get all the cars... plus, it is hard to take a picture of yourself while driving.
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar