NEHA: 2008 Schedule

Hillclimbs for NEHA (SCCV, SCCNH, KSCC)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

NEHA: 2008 Schedule

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

The 2008 schedule is now complete (we are still working on Philo). Burke II was just added.

Mt. Ascutney I: May 17-18, 2008
Burke I: August 23-24, 2008
Okemo I: June 14-15, 2008
Okemo II: July 19-20, 2008
Burke II: Cancelled
Mt. Ascutney II: September 13-14, 2008
Philo: October 25-26, 2008 (new date as of 10-Jun)
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: NEHA: 2008 Schedule

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

The Philo 2008 date has changed (website has not been updated).

New dates (as of 10-Jun-2008): Oct 25-26, 2008

This is one week later than it is normally, but we were forced to move due to an extension of the park season. We will have to play this one by ear as it is very dependant on the weather.

Also, note that Burke II was cancelled due to a conflict.

Steve
Steve #702
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Okemo I photos

Great event, lots of runs (we need more drivers!), weather was great, etc. We enjoyed driving home in torrential rain (going 35 in a 50) most of the way home.

Nick and I worked checkpoint 6 (corner 19). I had thought this would be a great place to get photos as we would be shooting down to the exit of corner 19 and then have the next serious of corners on the other side. Little did I know that CP6 moved to right on the corner (better for parking the truck, though). This means that the lens on the camera was either too strong (could only shot the corner) or too weak (the car in the corner didn't fill up the photo, but the swing as it went by us worked out fine) as we didn't have anything in between. With that said... all the original images are HUGE and we did not crop any of them for posting. This means that if you like the image, but would like to see it bigger, we can get you that image.

As always, we take the photos to shared. If you want the original of any of the images, e-mail me at SCCVermont@aol.com and I will e-mail them to you. Sometime this summer we should be able to get a more formalized photo gallery on www.VermontRacing.com, but for now, I have to do it the old and clunky way.

http://www.vermontracing.com/remote_pos ... mo_1_2008/

Steve
Steve #702
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Next event:

Okemo II: July 19-20, 2008

Nick is planning to drive... I hope to have the turbo Rabbit there if all goes well.

Steve
Steve #702
skivittlerjimb

Post by skivittlerjimb »

I'm planning on driving at Okemo II as well.
-Jim B.
'92 GVR4 280/1000
Fast_Freddy

Post by Fast_Freddy »

I plan on being at Okemo II but will onlt be able to do Saturday. What is the time differential between getting to the top and back down. I plan on bringing my 8 year old son and am cautious about leaving him unattended for too long.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Time differential is at least half an hour if there are no incidents.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)