NEHA Forums

Hillclimbs for NEHA (SCCV, SCCNH, KSCC)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

NEHA Forums

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

The New England Hillclimb Association now has FORUMS!!!!! Check out the Forums link from the NEHA website (www.hillclimb.org).

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
MX5 Driver
SCCV Webmaster
SCCV Webmaster

Re: NEHA Forums

Post by MX5 Driver »

If you were registered a user of the SCCV Forum prior to January 18th 2009, you should be able to use the same login information that you use for this(SCCV) forum on the new NEHA forum.
Tim W.
SCCV #72
jkale

Post by jkale »

you should be able to. I tried and it didnt work. password wasnt the same. I just had to use my username, click the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" icon, and it emailed me the password.

By the way, the new forum is really nice. I have no doubt it will be permanently adopted.
-Joey Kale

95 Impreza 2dr.-->seam welded/caged
w/--> 2.5L 6spd GT3071R+water/meth
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

We will see; I hope everyone is agreeable. I prefer forums over an e-mail list about 1,000,000 to 1. I think that if we have a constructive rules discussion before the next banquet, folks will adopt it.
Steve #702
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

The big benefit, is that you have a history to look back on. You can do the same with an email list but it is a much bigger pain.
With the forums, a newbie can look and see the cage info and all the other first timer questions that typically get asked. It also gives a more consistent answer.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

You can actually view the NEHA e-mail list in more of an organized forum view. No where near as good as forums.
Steve #702
skivittlerjimb

Post by skivittlerjimb »

Thanks for this great addition to the hillclimb.org site, Steve. :coolthumb: I heartily agree that it's a much more user-friendly way to communicate as well as attract new participants.

My SCCV.org forums username and password worked, btw. Thanks for migrating those over.
-Jim B.
'92 GVR4 280/1000
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

It was a group effort by the folks at vermontracing.com. Tim installed the software and migrated the user names. :drinkers:
Steve #702