The Sports Car Club of Vermont (http://www.SCCV.org) and Larson's Auto are pleased to present the Mt. Philo hillclimb in Charlotte, Vermont on October 17-18-19, 2014
Registration is online: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/mt- ... ont-001294
Event information and the link to online registration is HERE. You do not need to complete the paper version of the entry form unless you are unable to register online via MotorsportsReg. (we will have driver waivers at the event). Make sure to read all the details in the entry/info packet.
A typical Philo event is to have a lot as we are able to run a continuous loop up and down the hill. Since an event can only be successful because of the hard work and dedication of our volunteers, please bring friends, family, signification others, enemies, etc. to help staff this fun event.
Lunches are included in the entry fee and is free to workers.
We will try to put together another Saturday night tour... Perhaps at Vermont Sports Car. We will see.
Questions should be directed to Steve (SCCVermont@aol.com) or Nick (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chris (email@example.com) or Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(or is that Larry, Moe, and Curly?)
Registrar: Erik (email@example.com) and Seth
Worker Coordinator: Vanessa (Cloudmail31@gmail.com)
Camping (weekend min.)/Rate for the weekend...
Oak: Steve & Chris
Cedar: Don & Jeff
RV Spots in Parking Lot: $40
1. Kevin Gale
2. Sherman & Michele
4. Clark Hinchman
5. Ryan Hayward
6. Mike & Vanessa
7. Paul & Amanda
1. Joao Ferreira
3. Walter Clark
4. Seth A.
5. There is no #5
7. Paul M
8. Mike V.
Campsite information: http://www.vtstateparks.com/pdfs/philo.pdf
- Setup online registration (Done)
- Post in forums and Facebook (Done)
- Insurance (Done)
- Special Use Permit (SUP) (Done)
- Copies of SUP State waiver for each driver to sign Done
- Medical binders (Don Taylor)(Done)
- Wrecker/Tech (Don Taylor) (Done)
- Speedway (Don Taylor) (Done)
- Security for the bottom of the hill from 7AM to whenever (Steve) Done Remind 10/14/2014; Done!)
- Registration supplies: Arm bands, pens, entries, waivers, cash box, SUP waiver, other paperwork, etc. (Erik)(Done)
- Dash Plaques (Done)
- Place Plaques (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd) (Steve to contact Sherman/Michele to bring to Philo) (Done)
- One way signs for hill (Done)
- Clean out trailer and load Philo specific equipment (ladder/bolts, wire, signs, kitty litter, brooms, flags, etc.)(Done)
- Port-o-let P&P Septic 658-6243 Arrive by 2pm on Friday/remove Monday AM. 1 unit at the bottom of the hill. (Done)
- Ten Signs for trails (Done)
- VTSC or tour (Seth working on this) (Done)
- Signs for local stores (Mobil, Grant's family store, and the Charlotte & Ferrisburg USPS)(Done)
- Steve and Chris to go to Philo to meet with Ranger and drop off two posters and get combo(Done)
- Local newspapers (Submit to Charlotte News, Addison Independent, Burlington Free Press) (Seth A.)(Done)
- Phones/Radios (Walter bringing to Philo) (Done)
- KSCC equipment (Done)
- Food (Done)
- Verify Timing w/ Kevin Gale (Kevin bringing equip) (Done)
- Verify Control Person: Who gets the short straw this year? (Chris/Steve)
- Checkbook at event to pay NEHA ($1.50 per entry) and KSCC (equip fee $4/$240 cap) (Nick)
- Check PO box for Speedway bill, P&P bill, etc. (and perhaps pay PO Box bill) after the event.(Done)
- Request Philo 2015 event from the state immediately after Philo! (Done)
- Return KSCC equipment on Monday(Done)