New England Hillclimb Association (NEHA)
The Sports Car Club of Vermont (http://www.SCCV.org) and Kale's Custom are pleased to present the Mt. Philo hillclimb in Charlotte, Vermont on October 16-17-18, 2015
Registration/payment should be mailed this year; no online registration.
Event information and entry form are HERE.
A typical Philo event is to have a lot as we are able to run a continuous loop up and down the hill. Since an event can only be successful because of the hard work and dedication of our volunteers, please bring friends, family, signification others, enemies, etc. to help staff this fun event.
Lunches are included in the entry fee and is free to workers.
Questions should be directed to Steve (SCCVermont@aol.com) or Chris (email@example.com) or Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registrar: Erik (email@example.com)
Pre-Event Worker Coordinator (contact prior to event): Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At Event Worker Coordinator: Vanessa (Cloudmail31@gmail.com)
Camping (weekend min.)/Rate for the weekend...
Oak: Steve & Chris
Cedar: Don & Jeff
RV Spots in Parking Lot: $40
1. Kevin Gale
2. Brian Dennis
3. Sherman and Michele
4. Kevin Dennis
5. Mike Ruggiero
6. Super Chicken Nugget
1. Bill Hudson
2. Doug Hardy
3. Walter Clark
4. John Stevens
5. There is no #5!
6. "wickedperformance" aka Tom
7. Paul M.
8. Seth Achilles
Top 1. Adam Gleason
Top 2. Jesse O'Hammock site #1
Top 3. Jesse O'Hammock site #2
Campsite information: http://www.vtstateparks.com/pdfs/philo.pdf
- Setup online registration [b]No Online Registration this year[/b]
- Post in forums and Facebook (Done)
- Insurance (Done. ER)
- Special Use Permit (SUP) (Done)
- Copies of SUP State waiver for each driver to sign(Done)
- Medical binders (Don Taylor)(Done)
- Wrecker/Tech (Don Taylor) (Done)
- Speedway (Don Taylor) (Done)
- Security for the bottom of the hill from 7AM to whenever (Steve) Remind 10/13/2015) (Done)
- Registration supplies: Arm bands, pens, entries, waivers, cash box, SUP waiver, other paperwork, etc. (Erik)
- Dash Plaques Designed and submitted.... not in hand yet.. pick up Friday
- Place Plaques (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd) (Steve to contact Sherman/Michele to bring to Philo)Done
- One way signs for hill (Done)
- Clean out trailer and load Philo specific equipment (ladder/bolts, wire, signs, kitty litter, brooms, flags, etc.)
- Port-o-let P&P Septic 658-6243 Arrive by 2pm on Friday/remove Monday AM. 1 unit at the bottom of the hill. (Done)
- Ten Signs for trails (Done)
- Tour this year? Tour at VTSC - Done
- Signs for local stores (Mobil, Grant's family store, and the Charlotte & Ferrisburg USPS) (Done)
- Steve and Chris to go to Philo to meet with Ranger and drop off two posters and get combo (Done)
- Local newspapers (Submit to Charlotte News, Addison Independent, Burlington Free Press) (Steve) (Done)
- Phones/Radios (Walter bringing to Philo)(Done)
- Other Communication Equip and starting light (Paul M. bringing to Philo)(Done)
- KSCC equipment (Done)
- Food (Robin - Done)
- Verify Timing w/ Kevin Gale (Kevin bringing equip)(Done)
- Verify Control Person: Who gets the short straw this year? (Chris/Steve)
- Checkbook at event to pay NEHA ($1.50 per entry) and KSCC (equip fee $4/$240 cap) (Erik)
- Check PO box for Speedway bill, P&P bill, etc. (and perhaps pay PO Box bill) after the event.
- Request Philo 2016 event from the state immediately after Philo!(Done)
- Return KSCC equipment on Monday(Done)