SLMP 2 2011

SLMP, AIS, NHIS, Limerock, etc.
DaveP189

Re: SLMP 2 2011

Post by DaveP189 »

BugEyeRex wrote:The track is rough on brakes and tires. Make sure you have fresh brake fluid and plenty of brake pad.
First of all, it's not actually the TRACK that's rough on brakes :lol: - but, yeah, new(er) DOT 4 or higher-rated fluid is highly recommended.

FWIW, we don't have the course workers an AutoX does, so you'll spend a lot of time just hanging around: a camp chair or 2 may be desireable, as well as an "easy-up" for shade if you have room...

Haven't signed up yet, but will see you(s) there... :drive1:
Dave P. #189 '02 MINI CooperS+ "Elphie"
"People who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music." -unknown
stig

Post by stig »

Can't wait! Registered in class 2, hopefully I can FINALLY get my car to that point by then!
teenwolf

Post by teenwolf »

I plan on going and missed preregistration... Is there anyway I can still reserve a spot for both days? I forgot to ask yesterday at the autocross.
'84 GTI 1.8t
'90 Corrado G-fix me
'88 Audi 90 20vt
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

teenwolf wrote:I plan on going and missed preregistration... Is there anyway I can still reserve a spot for both days? I forgot to ask yesterday at the autocross.
Send a PM to chris (bugeyerex) and let him know. He can put you on the list and then work out payment with him.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
VTSilver225

Post by VTSilver225 »

Gave chris my payment at Devils bowl. Im very excited, since this will be my first SLMP. New pads on order and new fluid ready to replace the old. Will be bringing the ez up and a number of chairs. Does anyone know how many people are signed up? Cant see that because I paid at devils bowl and not on motorsport reg.
8valvegrowl

Post by 8valvegrowl »

VTSilver225 wrote:Gave chris my payment at Devils bowl. Im very excited, since this will be my first SLMP. New pads on order and new fluid ready to replace the old. Will be bringing the ez up and a number of chairs. Does anyone know how many people are signed up? Cant see that because I paid at devils bowl and not on motorsport reg.
Counting you and Matt, there should be 18 drivers for both days, and 5 more drivers on Sat. So, 23 Sat and 18 Sun. A nicely attended SLMP, for once.
'99 9.3 - Torquey noodle-mobile.
'08 9.3 SportCombi - Family Wagon.
'87 900 - 8 valves of pure fury.
'91 Legacy AWD - Sold :(
'74 MGBGT - Stage: Welding project.
'87 4Kquattro - Gone, but not forgotten
BugEyeRex
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by BugEyeRex »

8valvegrowl wrote:
VTSilver225 wrote:Gave chris my payment at Devils bowl. Im very excited, since this will be my first SLMP. New pads on order and new fluid ready to replace the old. Will be bringing the ez up and a number of chairs. Does anyone know how many people are signed up? Cant see that because I paid at devils bowl and not on motorsport reg.
Counting you and Matt, there should be 18 drivers for both days, and 5 more drivers on Sat. So, 23 Sat and 18 Sun. A nicely attended SLMP, for once.
Don't forget Robin and I!
Chris SCCV #169

93 Blue Impreza Wrx conversion (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
honda8790

Post by honda8790 »

sachilles wrote:So how about showing us some pic's of the new car?
I'll have to grab some soon. I'll warn you, it is a project...
00 Honda S2000 - Summer Fun
honda8790

Post by honda8790 »

BugEyeRex wrote:
8valvegrowl wrote:
Don't forget Robin and I!

Yes, looks like some few new faces too. It appears that I'm the only one in class 4 :( .
00 Honda S2000 - Summer Fun
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

honda8790 wrote:
Yes, looks like some few new faces too. It appears that I'm the only one in class 4 :( .
You scared everyone off. :lol:
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)