SLMP I: May 4-5, 2013

SLMP, AIS, NHIS, Limerock, etc.
ryed
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: SLMP I: May 4-5, 2013

Post by ryed »

Scootin159 wrote:Weather forecast couldn't get any better:
weather.gov wrote: Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph.
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Light and variable wind.
That's perfect! Thanks for posting! Adding this to Facebook.
1991 Alpine White GTI VRT "Polar Express"
2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost "Tullibee"
2017 VW Alltrack "Betty White"
"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time" - Unknown
Jim EvoX

Post by Jim EvoX »

Hate to do this, but I had something come up that requires me to be home this weekend. Sorry for the late cancellation and I understand no refunds. Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the weather! Should be a LOT of track time.
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

Miatagirl do you want to meet some place or just head up that way if so no problem I am driving the big white truck and trailer just let me know I am leaving from Littleton,NH and will be picking up I89 in Montpelier. :drive1:
Leoj2006

Post by Leoj2006 »

A friend of mine with a C6 Corvette wants to come up for Saturday only. Looks like there is room. Correct? Since he is driving from outside of Syracuse that morning (2+ hrs), how firm is the 8:30 am driver's meeting? See you all on Friday or Saturday.
ryed
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by ryed »

Leoj2006 wrote:A friend of mine with a C6 Corvette wants to come up for Saturday only. Looks like there is room. Correct? Since he is driving from outside of Syracuse that morning (2+ hrs), how firm is the 8:30 am driver's meeting? See you all on Friday or Saturday.
He can come and register in person. The eariler he gets there the better. We can do an individual driver meeting if necessary, but ideally he should try to get there as there is often some Q&A with folks that haven't been there before. His car will have to go through tech inspection too. So he might miss one run or so, but with the numbers we have, we can be sure to get him plenty of seat time...
Miatagirl

Post by Miatagirl »

Butch#178 wrote:Miatagirl do you want to meet some place or just head up that way if so no problem I am driving the big white truck and trailer just let me know I am leaving from Littleton,NH and will be picking up I89 in Montpelier. :drive1:

I have some family stuff to deal with now that my mother was released from the hospital today. That will make my timing erratic. I'll just head on out. Paths will probably cross at some point. I am in a loud 95 M edition Miata.
Art Lyle

Post by Art Lyle »

Is anybody planning on leaving Burlington around 3 PM?

That is my plan so that I can get a full day of work in first. I may change my mind though.

The rest area on 89 between Exits 16 and 17 is an easy place to meet. It is just North of the bridge over Bay Road.
Miatagirl

Post by Miatagirl »

I have talked a friend into going both days. He is bringing a check on site to register. Hopefully that helps someone out.
Challenger392

Post by Challenger392 »

I may possibly be bringing someone for Saturday only, won't know for sure until last minute.
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
1972 Dodge Challenger
2000 Toyota Tacoma
1997 Mitsubishi Gallant
Howe Modified
ryed
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by ryed »

Miatagirl wrote:I have talked a friend into going both days. He is bringing a check on site to register. Hopefully that helps someone out.
Challenger392 wrote:I may possibly be bringing someone for Saturday only, won't know for sure until last minute.
Bring it ON! The more the merrier. And thank you for your efforts! See you tomorrow... :3gears: