Tire Rule @ SLMP

SLMP, AIS, NHIS, Limerock, etc.
Leoj2006

Tire Rule @ SLMP

Post by Leoj2006 »

The link to the tire rule for SLMP is not working, nor can I find it on the home page. Would someone please post it. I want to encourage some of the friends in some of Corvette Clubs to attend, and they need to know about the tire rule. Thanks
ricker96

Re: Tire Rule @ SLMP

Post by ricker96 »

PM sent! And let me know ASAP when you know your friends are definitely going to attend! So I can make sure we have enough people for this event
Ricky Gratton Jr.
SCCV #643
Track car/hillclimb car- Mutant WRX
Summer fun- light blue 1985 RX7
DD- 2001 audi a4 1.8t
Work in progress- red 1991 VW Jetta
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: Tire Rule @ SLMP

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Rules and Requirements for SLMP Events

Open cars/Convertibles : A rollbar which extends above the driver's head with a helmet on, while seated in the driving position is REQUIRED. No exceptions.

If your car is under 2500 lbs, you can run any tire

If your car is over 2500 lbs, you must run a DOT approved tire with a treadwear rating greater than 80.

All helmets must be M2000/SA2000 or newer, no DOT only helmets will be accepted.

Driving on Friday is only available to drivers who register for Saturday and/or Sunday, drive an SCCV approved car, wear a helmet, and pay the track owner directly
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar