Calendar of 2010 track days

Events that are not Sponsored or Organized by the SCCV.
HondaSi

Re: Calendar of 2010 track days

Post by HondaSi »

Here are a few of my laps at Monticello

I'm hooked on these big tracks now. I would like to run the COM sechdual next season. Anyone else run with the COM group here?
Dave_G

Post by Dave_G »

HondaSi wrote:Here are a few of my laps at Monticello
Well done! Nice lines, smooth and consistent. I wish I could have done Monticello this year before it goes back to members-only next year.
I'm hooked on these big tracks now. I would like to run the COM sechdual next season. Anyone else run with the COM group here?
Welcome to the addiction. :P I've been running with COM since 2006, being pretty regular in recent years. I've never done the complete season, but this year I was all set to do a majority of them before I bent up my car. :( Sadly, I'm done for this year, but next year I'll probably do at least half of the COM schedule. The LeBlancs are also pretty regular with COM, and several others have done events with them too. They're a good group, kind of like SCCV in way, in that it's an all-volunteer club, and a very friendly group of gearheads, with an open, welcoming atmosphere.

I hope to see you out there next season!
Dave GuertinImage
'90 Miata (summer fun)
'91 BMW 325iX (winter fun) oo=[][]=oo
'04 Mazda 6s wagon (family fun)
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

Great video. That looks like a fun track to bad its going back to members only.

Hopefully I will have the STI back together for next season and I will get to a couple COM events in between the hillclimbs.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
HondaSi

Post by HondaSi »

I think that I'm probable done for the season as well. Monticello used up my brake pads, rotors, and R888s. I need to go bigger with the brakes this time around...