Karting anyone?

Events that are not Sponsored or Organized by the SCCV.
NHRCAR

Re: Karting anyone?

Post by NHRCAR »

I am good for any of these dates.
Brent Mathieson
2007 Volvo V70R
1995 Mazda Miata

98 Volvo V70R - RIP
04 Mini Cooper S - RIP
Blindfaith

Post by Blindfaith »

Weaver and I should be down, I can say for sure once a date has been picked.

25 minutes is a long time for a race, the place I went to in Atlanta was 8 minute heats and you were smoked by then, it was alot of wheel to wheel and all turns, not to mention 25 minutes in a poorly ventilated enclosed space with a dozen karts running at full boost..good times.

Shea
jcollins914

Post by jcollins914 »

I lit the candle.

We're on for January 15, (Sunday), at noon. We are asked to be there by 11:45 at the latest, but my vote would be 11:30 at the latest, as I've seen how long it takes for that many people to pay at the counter. I left it flexible enough so that if folks prefer the 1/2 hour over the 45 (or not), that either one will be fine.

Please let me know if you are in, and if you are bringing anyone. Please provide me w/ your full name so that I can distinguish you from others who may say you are their guest. Please don't tell me you are coming, unless you're sure. Please don't not come. Please invite your driving buddies...

I'll keep the list, by editing THE ORIGINAL POST, so that we can all know right where to look, to see who we'll be sliding around with.

Looking forward to joining you all there.

FWIW, my vote would be fewer cars the better, and perhaps we could all meet at some park & ride, (Milton)? --We can work out those details as the date (rapidly) approaches, starting, ... now!

Jeff
abegnoche

Post by abegnoche »

Jeff: Thanks for the heads up. I had been looking to book an event for several of us and this would have been PERFECT, except that at 11:45 AM on the 15th, I will be landing in Orlando, FL. for a "sick-of-winter" break. Will be doing nationals this season in FV, with the goal of attending the Runoffs at Road America in September. I need all the practice I can get, so keep me posted...........
Warmest wishes,
Allen
BugEyeRex
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by BugEyeRex »

Thanks Jeff! I will work on making that date work. Work is been a little crazy with all the changes happening. I know Kate is looking foward to getting behind a kart.
Chris SCCV #169

93 Blue Impreza Wrx conversion (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
Dave_G

Post by Dave_G »

Bravo! Thanks Jeff! I will be there and so will my son Neil. My other son Stuart is still a maybe, but I'll try to get a definite answer from him and let you know.
Dave GuertinImage
'90 Miata (summer fun)
'91 BMW 325iX (winter fun) oo=[][]=oo
'04 Mazda 6s wagon (family fun)
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

Count me in.

Chris what's your Boss' number? Going to tell him to lock the doors for a day so we can drag you away.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
Aczwild

Post by Aczwild »

I'll be there, PM sent.
'11 Impreza STI - Stupid fun
'98 Impreza RS - The Autox'er
BugEyeRex
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by BugEyeRex »

Now that I had a chance to work on the schedule. If no curve balls are thrown into the mix, I'm in. I will be Kate to hook her into racing.
Chris SCCV #169

93 Blue Impreza Wrx conversion (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
jcollins914

Post by jcollins914 »

BugEyeRex wrote:Now that I had a chance to work on the schedule. If no curve balls are thrown into the mix, I'm in. I will be Kate to hook her into racing.
You'll be there w/ a Kate costume on... yup, that ought to do the trick!