Bent Wheel Repair

If you know of a good auto shop that you trust, or you provide automotive related services for let everyone know about it here.
BillKlineVT

Bent Wheel Repair

Post by BillKlineVT »

So earlier this summer I nailed a huge pot hole near the Berlin airport (anyone around this area knows which ones I'm talking about), and ever since then I had a slight vibration in the front end. One day when I was changing the tranny fluid and I noticed the front right wheel was bent significantly. My wheels are forged aluminum Advan's, so they are by no means cheap or weak. I had never heard of a wheel repair shop up in this area, but after a quick glance through the Yellow Pages, I found one, and it was right in Burlington too!

The shop is called The Wheel Wizard, website is http://wheelwizardvt.com/

I set up an appointment with Kevin (the owner) to fix my wheel this past Friday. I got my tire taken off earlier in the morning, and brought the damaged wheel to him. He was nice enough to get to work on my wheel right away, and I had a rim good as new by 3:00pm that same day! His shop is in the industrial park by Pizza Putt (back side of the airport). He definitely does quality work and for a resonable price too. I guess he has been around for 4 years, but hasn't done much advertising until now because he wanted to make sure he did it right before spreading his name around.

Just thought I'd spread the word if anyone ever damages a wheel it's good to know there's a reputable shop that can fix it right near by. If you go to Kevin, tell him Bill sent you.
darTTh audi

Post by darTTh audi »

Thanks for the heads up Bill. It's good to know someone local can refinish a wheel.
Bill R.
2008 Audi TT 3.2q
Mr. Bridgestone

Post by Mr. Bridgestone »

Kevin does a nice job, he fixed one of my bent wheels last year. He does alot of work for the area dealerships, so you know he does it right... 8)
SCCV # 71
2016 Ford Fiesta ST / ARRIVED
2003 Mini Cooper S / SOLD
1990 Mazda Miata / Mariner Blue / SOLD
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon / SOLD
P.C.R. Jaguar 80cc Shifter Kart / SOLD
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

Good to know there is a good local place to go.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

What does something like that cost?
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)