Yes................another Miata

Discussion about automotive projects
DaveP189

Re: Yes................another Miata

Post by DaveP189 »

We have a thread for that, too :lol: :
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2816
Dave P. #189 '02 MINI CooperS+ "Elphie"
"People who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music." -unknown
Niburu

Post by Niburu »

and I would know about a thread that hasn't been posted in for over 2 years exactly how?
2011 Forester - DD//1990 Miata - Beater//1983 porsche 911 Targa - Moneypit
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Niburu wrote:and I would know about a thread that hasn't been posted in for over 2 years exactly how?
Search?

We give you points for trying, but then Dave just took them away by showing you the 2 year old post. You're back at zero again. :drinkers:

Based on the interesting list of cars, I will have to put you in the "aged" category. Not surprising based on what I drive now, I started with a 1980 diesel Rabbit at 15 (car wasn't new at the time). I'm sure I'm somewhere in the linked thread.

:popcorn:
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
lawdogg

Post by lawdogg »

Niburu wrote:in the awesome zone ... 2011 Forester - DD//1990 Miata - Beater//1983 porsche 911 Targa - Moneypit
haha that's hilarious ... was talking about my cars (Stealth twin turbo, Miata, audi allroad) but yours fit that breakdown too I'll join you in the awesome zone. :drinkers:
Il faut voir pour savoir
Niburu

Post by Niburu »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:
Niburu wrote:and I would know about a thread that hasn't been posted in for over 2 years exactly how?
Search?
there is/was no reason to, thats why I didn't bother looking for such a thread
Rabbit Farmer wrote: Based on the interesting list of cars, I will have to put you in the "aged" category.
I'll be 44 in November

oh and I've heard back from Westaff, just waiting on a few other folks to get in touch with me.....
DaveP189

Post by DaveP189 »

Sorry, not busting on you, just giving you a glimpse of what we've had, too...
Dave P. #189 '02 MINI CooperS+ "Elphie"
"People who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music." -unknown
Niburu

Post by Niburu »

DaveVT02S wrote:
Sorry, not busting on you, just giving you a glimpse of what we've had, too...
well why didn't you just say so....when I get up there I'll post the list again in that thread with pics and more indepth detail on how I killed some of them
The death of the EXP was a good one.
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Unlike many of the forums out there (some sections of vwvortex are on the top of my list), the SCCV folks are always putting their two cents in to help, with a bit of ribbing, but are never nasty (i.e. "Hey butthead, you the damn search button because you should know everything on day 1. U such a noob!!!1!").

Everything is in a positive light. All is good in the world. And it is your turn to buy the beers old man (you're only a few years older than me)

:drinkers:
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Niburu

Post by Niburu »

when I get up there I will by everyone that shows up a round at the Vermont Pub & Brewery
I'm looking forward to those cask conditioned beers they have on tap :drinkers:
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:Unlike many of the forums out there (some sections of vwvortex are on the top of my list), the SCCV folks are always putting their two cents in to help, with a bit of ribbing, but are never nasty (i.e. "Hey butthead, you the damn search button because you should know everything on day 1. U such a noob!!!1!").

Everything is in a positive light. All is good in the world. And it is your turn to buy the beers old man (you're only a few years older than me)

:drinkers:
However, it is a requirement that any new members buy a round of beers at the first club meeting they attend.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)