Head & Neck restraints

Talk about stuff NOT related to SCCV operations.
Butch#178

Head & Neck restraints

Post by Butch#178 »

Seth I can not post on the NEHA forum.I have a NecksGen they are out of Ca.To me it is a lot better than a Hans because it has 4 adjustments for the way you sit in the seat,the clips are easy too use and put into the helmet.I have somethings on the side of my seat for the head and I still can hook it up in place.The thing about this one is that it has a peice on both side so it will not let you move your head from side to side unlike a han's.This one looks better to me but this is only me.Hope this helps Seth

Butch #178 :3gears: :drive1:
sachilles

Re: Head & Neck restraints

Post by sachilles »

Thanks Butch!
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Charles.... are you registered on the hillclimb forums and have issues posting or you just never registered?

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

Steve I have been on NEHA before but it seems like I always have trouble getting it too work for me.I tried every name and pass word I could think of and then I even tried registing up again but I still could not get it working,then I even deleted the cookies and it still did not work.It is not a bad thing about me not getting on because I would get myself in trouble there :mad:

thanks Butch #178 :3gears:
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Got it. If you want help accessing the forums, send me an e-mail and we can see what can be done.
Steve #702
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Butch#178 is now activated on the neha forums.
Steve #702
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

:mad: Thanks Steve I needed that :lol: Butch #178 :lol: :3gears:
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

If you want, we can change your username on the SCCV forms to Butch#178.... I'm able to change usernames without affecting any of your posts.
Steve #702
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

sure Steve that would be cool if you can but i still have too use m1bes too get here or will it be Butch#178 ???? :3gears:
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

If I change it, your username that you would use to sign on would be Butch#178 and it would display it as Butch#178. Essentailly, whereever you have m1bes, it would be replaced by Butch#178. This is true for every post you ever made here. It is like if you got married and changed your name... same person, same pocessions, etc., just a different name.... oh, and assuming you were female for that example.

Proceed?
Steve #702