Bob Kruggel

Talk about stuff NOT related to SCCV operations.
jcollins914

Bob Kruggel

Post by jcollins914 »

Hello,

I don't know anything more than this article states (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/burlin ... bLoggedOut), which is very little. But I thought there may be those of you that would be interested to know that Bob Kruggel had passed away. Bob was the older gentleman that had a 2/3 life chrises, and showed up in a brand new black S2000 to an SCCV autocross a few years back. He came to events fairly regularly for a while, then stopped doing so. Like anyone who had such an enthusiasm for anything, I found him great to be around, and tried to stay in touch as time marched on. I managed to do so until fairly recently. Post-SCCV, he had gotten and survived mouth cancer, and was doing pretty well when I last spoke with him a few months ago. We would have him over for dinner from time to time, and we would talk about his most recent electronics project, philosophy, or how the family was doing.

Here's the text of the obit in case the link above doesn't work for any reason:

ROBERT HENRY KRUGGEL - ESSEX JUNCTION - Robert Henry Kruggel, 72, of Essex Junction, will be laid to rest Saturday, June 22, 2013. Funeral services will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Jericho Center Congregational Church in Jericho Center. Interment will follow at the Jericho Center Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the American Cancer Society or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, TN.

Bob will be missed.

Jeff
sachilles

Re: Bob Kruggel

Post by sachilles »

Rest in peace Bob, loved having you at events.

:(
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

He will be remembered....
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Last time I saw Bob he was hitting on my girlfriend.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
gtivr4

Post by gtivr4 »

Sorry to hear that. I remember his s2000 running at the old Berlin mall. RIP
Nathan Dana
1990 Miata, 1992 Volvo Cow, 1997 Sonoma, 2012 Locost 7