CALLING ALL GO PROs

Talk about stuff NOT related to SCCV operations.
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

CALLING ALL GO PROs

Post by pdudley42 »

Hi. I'm working on a video project for my driver's ed class. I'm hoping to borrow a couple of Go Pros for about 1 week to make some multi-view videos. I figured there would be plenty at the autocross this weekend. I live in Waitsfield, so if you happen to live not terribly far from there and are willing to let me use your camera for a few days, that would be great!

Thanks.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Serrilion

Re: CALLING ALL GO PROs

Post by Serrilion »

I have a sony handie cam that I mount on a head rest.... Normally Captures the cabin of the car and out threw windshield. Welcome to barrow it, can be put on a tri pod as well.
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Thanks Ryan, but I'm trying to keep it to go pros. This is because I'm not that good with the software side of things and I don't want to run into problems with "format" or "file type" or any of those buzz words.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Serrilion

Post by Serrilion »

lol understandable.... My camra drops its footage via USB cable just like a go pro with better res haha... Normally in the same format im just not $$$ to the hill to afford a go pro I wish tho
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz