Who needs a job and is over 21?

Talk about stuff NOT related to SCCV operations.
Serrilion

Who needs a job and is over 21?

Post by Serrilion »

Hey Guys

My Company is looking for some people. As it stands right now, I can't take a vacation day with out us being short handed lol...

The company is Guards Mark Security

It is a good place to work for + 401k and benefits

Were looking for 21 year and older

Able to clear background check and possibly get a Secret clearance + a Vermont Security License.

These are just the basics, the people and pay is good. We have contracts at alot of sites around Vermont. So were you mite be coming from mite be something local..

if you have interest

call Elisa. Z
(802) 863-1580

That's her office # u can if you wish say Ryan sent you, or you can say you saw an add... I Figured I'd let ya all know

A rough starting pay is ~12 an hour... all based off the Site your watching
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz
Serrilion

Re: Who needs a job and is over 21?

Post by Serrilion »

A side not UTC site will have an opening of 24.25 hours soon as I will be walking. I simply asked for 40 hours a week a month ago, we had someone quit and vs give me some more hours they brought someone elts in and they are forcing me to find a better job to support my family.

If your single and enjoy lazy management this is the job for u... sorry to anyone that applied... GuardsMark is a joke..
yea so a guy told me, "I bet I get laid twice as much as you," so I said, "Two times zero is still equal to zero," totally awesome.

#813 Ryan Fitz