DISCOUNT for members at local shop !!!

General information about the club (not to be confused with discussions forum)!
Mr. Bridgestone

DISCOUNT for members at local shop !!!

Post by Mr. Bridgestone »

The final details are being worked on and I'll bring them to the board for approval, but I talked to Terry Sheahan (owner of the Goss Tire stores) and he was willing to offer us (SCCV Membership) a FLEET DISCOUNT CARD. I won't have the final details/prices for a couple of days, but the basics are this: a discounted labor rate, a discount on parts 10-15%, and flat rate pricing for certain services, I recommended oil changes and tire mounting and balancing. The flat rate price on the tire mounting and balancing will probably be up to 17" and NOT included Run Flats, I'll work on a special price for larger and more exotic stuff. He also said that he has discount cards he'll have made up and we can give to our members when they pay for their membership and would be honored at all his locations. He has stores in Williston, Rutland, Montpelier, Morrisville, St. Johnsbury, and Malone, New York. I thought this was more than generous and they do good work. Any thoughts so far??? I'm doing my best here people... :oops:
SCCV # 71
2016 Ford Fiesta ST / ARRIVED
2003 Mini Cooper S / SOLD
1990 Mazda Miata / Mariner Blue / SOLD
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon / SOLD
P.C.R. Jaguar 80cc Shifter Kart / SOLD
MX5 Driver
SCCV Webmaster
SCCV Webmaster

Post by MX5 Driver »

Sounds good to me.
Tim W.
SCCV #72
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

Sounds good to me. I need to find a place to get tires mounted and balanced that wont kill the pocket, or cost as much as one tire.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
Mr. Bridgestone

STI NICK wrote:I need to find a place to get tires mounted and balanced that wont kill the pocket, or cost as much as one tire.
That's what I'm shooting for and Goss has some pretty nice equipment, especially the Williston Location. 8)
SCCV # 71
Mr. Bridgestone

The discount cards are ready. I just have to swing by and pick them up. When I do I'll post what the final discounts are. 8) I also have a copy of their card and web address so they can get props in the member benefits area. :D
SCCV # 71
MX5 Driver
SCCV Webmaster
SCCV Webmaster

Post by MX5 Driver »

Mr. Bridgestone wrote:The discount cards are ready. I just have to swing by and pick them up. When I do I'll post what the final discounts are. 8) I also have a copy of their card and web address so they can get props in the member benefits area. :D
I'll put it all on the website as soon as you get it..
Tim W.
SCCV #72
Mr. Bridgestone

I have the discount cards, I'll bring them to the meeting tonight. I have to talk to John, the manager at Williston and finalize the flat rate price on mounting and balancing, and oil changes. The cards say up 15% off parts and labor. :D
SCCV # 71
Mr. Bridgestone

Also, firmed up a wholesale $ at Napa of Williston (next to Yipes) for SCCV Members. Just show your SCCV Membership card and have our acct# 2400, and your off and running... 8)
SCCV # 71
brownMINI

Post by brownMINI »

Are there any more of the Goss discount cards floating around? I used mine last summer to get some tires mounted, and they kept the card. :mad:

I need to find a way to get my next set of RA-1s mounted. :twisted:
MX5 Driver
SCCV Webmaster
SCCV Webmaster

Post by MX5 Driver »

brownMINI wrote:Are there any more of the Goss discount cards floating around? I used mine last summer to get some tires mounted, and they kept the card. :mad:

I need to find a way to get my next set of RA-1s mounted. :twisted:
My buddy Jeff can mount & Balance for you. He's done mine and Nicks. I believe he's only charging $40 for everything. Send a PM to Jefet
Tim W.
SCCV #72