board discussion of SLMP registration minutiae (the split)

General information about the club (not to be confused with discussions forum)!
Miss Miata

Post by Miss Miata »

Paul Mello has paid for all 3 SLMPs. I have already cashed the check when I deposited the money from SLMP 1. Please add him to the list. He should be first on the list for all 3 SLMPs. Also, Brian Lalor has already paid for SLMP 3. I have not cashed that check yet.
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

I still need the entry forms, not just the checks to make it fair.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
gtivr4

Post by gtivr4 »

STI NICK wrote:I still need the entry forms, not just the checks to make it fair.
Definitely, otherwise everyone would just send in $300 on January 1st!

My check (and registration this time) is in the mail.
Nathan Dana
1990 Miata, 1992 Volvo Cow, 1997 Sonoma, 2012 Locost 7
MX5 Driver
SCCV Webmaster
SCCV Webmaster

Post by MX5 Driver »

STI NICK wrote:I still need the entry forms, not just the checks to make it fair.
Nick,
Since you were in contact with Paul earlier about his SLMP I registration and check, could you get in touch with him to make sure he understands this?

Also, Ros and I can volunteer for the registration for this event too. We have a PO Box key, and are in the area often. Let us know.
Tim W.
SCCV #72
Miss Miata

Post by Miss Miata »

gtivr4 wrote: My check (and registration this time) is in the mail.
Your check was never rec'd last time; not your reg. form. Jason & I both rec'd your reg. form by email. The check never seemed to make it to the PO Box.
Miss Miata

Post by Miss Miata »

I agree that both is needed. However, there have been many entries in the past for SLMP & the Piston Cup where I have just rec'd money at first to reserve the spot and then the paperwork was sent afterwards. Money pays the bills; not paperwork. However, everyone should send both.

I do have Brian's form and check for SLMP 3. He is all set. No one should have a problem with this one!!!
gtivr4

Post by gtivr4 »

Miss Miata wrote:I do have Brian's form and check for SLMP 3. He is all set. No one should have a problem with this one!!!
Wait, does that mean anyone can pre-pre-register for SLMP III?
Nathan Dana
1990 Miata, 1992 Volvo Cow, 1997 Sonoma, 2012 Locost 7
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

gtivr4 wrote:

Wait, does that mean anyone can pre-pre-register for SLMP III?

No. If I see one reg for SLMP III in the bunch for SLMP II I will send them both back. There is a reason why we have a period of time for registration to be open. Not sure why we have accepted any registrations for SLMP III.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

Miss Miata wrote: I agree that both is needed. However, there have been many entries in the past for SLMP & the Piston Cup where I have just rec'd money at first to reserve the spot and then the paperwork was sent afterwards. Money pays the bills; not paperwork. However, everyone should send both.

I do have Brian's form and check for SLMP 3. He is all set. No one should have a problem with this one!!!

Money may pay the bills, but these events dont have a problem filling up, and to keep things fair we should not be accepting Registrations for events that have not opened yet. We also have to be fair as well as pay the bills.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

MX5 Driver wrote: Nick,
Since you were in contact with Paul earlier about his SLMP I registration and check, could you get in touch with him to make sure he understands this?

Also, Ros and I can volunteer for the registration for this event too. We have a PO Box key, and are in the area often. Let us know.

I have a key to the PO Box so its not a big deal to check it. Thanks for the offer though.

I will contact paul, and let him know.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70