SLMP Registration Proceedures

General information about the club (not to be confused with discussions forum)!

Should SCCV refund SLMP entry fees?

Yes, 100%
No votes
No, Keep the entire fee
40%
Yes, but only a portion of the fee, and only if costs are covered
60%

Total votes: 5

STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

I was thinking for SLMP III we can just try the public waiting list and bring the final choice to the club meeting for a vote, and try our decision for SLMP next year.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Please note that there will be a cancellation deadline, to be posted by Ros W., after which any registration fees paid will be forfeited. Also, a waiting list will be kept after the first 20 two-day and 3 one-day spots are filled.
Don't remember the membership voting on this.
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Mr. Bridgestone

Post by Mr. Bridgestone »

I'm sure we didn't vote on it. :wink: But we could, for NEXT years SLMP's.... :D Should we take that part out??
SCCV # 71
2016 Ford Fiesta ST / ARRIVED
2003 Mini Cooper S / SOLD
1990 Mazda Miata / Mariner Blue / SOLD
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon / SOLD
P.C.R. Jaguar 80cc Shifter Kart / SOLD
Miss Miata

Post by Miss Miata »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:
Please note that there will be a cancellation deadline, to be posted by Ros W., after which any registration fees paid will be forfeited. Also, a waiting list will be kept after the first 20 two-day and 3 one-day spots are filled.
Don't remember the membership voting on this.
In a PM to Jim, I mentioned that there might be a need to add a statement like above if the board decided to go forward on it. I guess he got ahead of me and posted what he did. Oops.
brownMINI

Post by brownMINI »

Did we forget to set an earlier registration date for club members for SLMP III, or was it purposely not done? I bet things get ugly with registration. :roll: :cry:

I am not suggesting changing things now to add a "members get to register first" clause. We need to at least make it look like we know what we're doing. :lol:
Mr. Bridgestone

Post by Mr. Bridgestone »

brownMINI wrote:Did we forget to set an earlier registration date for club members for SLMP III, or was it purposely not done? I bet things get ugly with registration. :roll: :cry:

I am not suggesting changing things now to add a "members get to register first" clause. We need to at least make it look like we know what we're doing. :lol:
We can still give members "first dibs". The chairs can do this while they sort through the first wave of entries. I say give 5 days for the waves to arrive and then post the list. We can sort it by postmark and membership status. If there are any spots left after the first wave, then we can add the non-members to the list. :D
SCCV # 71
2016 Ford Fiesta ST / ARRIVED
2003 Mini Cooper S / SOLD
1990 Mazda Miata / Mariner Blue / SOLD
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon / SOLD
P.C.R. Jaguar 80cc Shifter Kart / SOLD