King Track Days

Events that are not Sponsored or Organized by the SCCV.
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

King Track Days

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/ki ... lub-577128

Test & Tune day April 29 at Canaan

Gate opens at 8am and close at 5pm there will be about 5hrs on track.

There will be no run groups as of right now. It will be a point by on the straights. You need to be able to pass a 96db and there will be no exceptions.

It is open to any car and driver with the exception being NO Novices so if you are in the advance intermediate 1 or 2 please come out and enjoy yourself with us it is limited to 30 car

:drive1:
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Butch#178

Re: King Track Days

Post by Butch#178 »

Steve thanks for posting this and just so others know reg. closes on the April 24 :3gears:
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Butch.

Is there camping at the track the night before and/or after? What are your plans?

Still on the fence...

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

Steve there is not any camping and the reason being is that the gate opens at 8am and I an planning on a drivers meeting about 9:45am. We don't go on track until 10am and we get off the track at 3pm........ If you can make it ok if not ok too... I do understand it. But either way thanks for posting it any way :3gears:

Thanks Butch King #178
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

Well good news or bad news April 29 has been cancelled but I did rescheduled for May 5 which is a Saturday and everything else is the same :drinkers: :3gears: