Devil's Bowl III, 9/11/10 Registration is open!

Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: Devil's Bowl III, 9/11/10 Registration is open!

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

m1bes wrote:blazer178 i should be there either friday night or saturday morning it just deppends on if my youngest is coming with me...i would be more than happy too help with tech and so will chris if he comes thanks Butch :drive1:
Butch! You made it to the forums! Hopefully Chris can make it too... does he still have the truck? Unsure if I'll make it as I'm will be pushing hard to get the car ready for Ascutney... VW is getting there.

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Butch#178

Post by Butch#178 »

No Steve he will be driving the blazer :3gears: I will not be at Ascutney because i am going out too Walkins Glen for 2 days and then too Weatherly PA. hope you get it up and running so have fun either way :drive1:
ryed
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by ryed »

lwheelock wrote:Calling all Worker Volunteers. We are looking for people to volunteer for Tech, Registration, and other general course set up helpers.

Any takers?!?!
Glad to help out wherever needed.
1991 Alpine White GTI VRT "Polar Express"
2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost "Tullibee"
2017 VW Alltrack "Betty White"
"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time" - Unknown
stig

Post by stig »

I would gladly be a general course helper setter upper, I'll try to get there early.

Currently unsure of what I'll be driving, pre-reg'd with the one that doesn't require me to do anything tomorrow night :lol: (If I do end up with the other car, we can change my classing at the time... right?)
bean

Post by bean »

Is this event going to follow the timeline of the last one with Registration/Tech/etc. starting at 9:00?
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

stig wrote:I would gladly be a general course helper setter upper, I'll try to get there early.

Currently unsure of what I'll be driving, pre-reg'd with the one that doesn't require me to do anything tomorrow night :lol: (If I do end up with the other car, we can change my classing at the time... right?)
just for you I think its a $20 fee. :lol: For everyone else I believe its a simple quick change. :drive1:
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
thorton0

Post by thorton0 »

thorton0 wrote:i want to autox my sentra this time.
I need to make something to hold down my battery, the previous owner got a battery that was too big and apperently got rid of the mounting hardware.
I want to check my suspention before i go. i would hate to drive 3 hours and not be able to autox. so i can jack up the car, make sure i can't move the tires in any way. what else should i check for, and how?
I also need to come up with a helmet.
anything else i should think about? any other rules that i'm not thinkin about?
got everything ready, i think. is there any way i can borrow a helmet tho??
03 jetta 1.8t
ConnorB

Post by ConnorB »

I just went to Motorsport Reg and registration is closed! So am I screwed, or if I show up can I still get in? I was definitely going to go.

If a coordinator sees this, please send me a text or call letting me know if I can still make it. 732-546-4885

Thanks,
Connor
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

You can still go, you just have to pay at the site. We try to encourage online registration as it makes it much easier on everyone in the morning.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
ConnorB

Post by ConnorB »

Thanks! I'll be there.