Devil's bowl 4, saturday the October 23rd.

STI NICK

Re: Devil's bowl 4, saturday the October 23rd.

Post by STI NICK »

results should be up soon. Chris was going through them to make sure things are all set.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70
GTI_VT

Post by GTI_VT »

Great event on Saturday. I wish the track was a bit warmer for our tires but a good end of season event. I have never seen so much carnage at a autoX event before. One suggestion for next season is make all double entries run in both groups not just one. I was working the track during the first group and we were out there much longer than the second group. Well on that note i am off to find an Ice racer/rallycross car. I spoke with paul a bit about holding a rallycross down here in the Southern VT. I am going to check into 2 spots one is the Okemo mtn lower parking lot. I think SCCA has held rallycrosses there in the past. The second is the Barker Farm where the SCCA holds their Wolfchase rallycross. Has anyone ever raced these? What do you think about them?
saabgrrl

Post by saabgrrl »

Chris sent results to Bill... he should have them up later today.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

GTI_VT wrote:Great event on Saturday. I wish the track was a bit warmer for our tires but a good end of season event. I have never seen so much carnage at a autoX event before. One suggestion for next season is make all double entries run in both groups not just one. I was working the track during the first group and we were out there much longer than the second group. Well on that note i am off to find an Ice racer/rallycross car. I spoke with paul a bit about holding a rallycross down here in the Southern VT. I am going to check into 2 spots one is the Okemo mtn lower parking lot. I think SCCA has held rallycrosses there in the past. The second is the Barker Farm where the SCCA holds their Wolfchase rallycross. Has anyone ever raced these? What do you think about them?
If you go to www.ner.org you'll see that they are a couple of rallycrosses coming up in the southern part of the state. One at Stratton in November and Wolf Chase in December. Good luck finding a rallycross car.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
stig

Post by stig »

sachilles wrote:
GTI_VT wrote:Great event on Saturday. I wish the track was a bit warmer for our tires but a good end of season event. I have never seen so much carnage at a autoX event before. One suggestion for next season is make all double entries run in both groups not just one. I was working the track during the first group and we were out there much longer than the second group. Well on that note i am off to find an Ice racer/rallycross car. I spoke with paul a bit about holding a rallycross down here in the Southern VT. I am going to check into 2 spots one is the Okemo mtn lower parking lot. I think SCCA has held rallycrosses there in the past. The second is the Barker Farm where the SCCA holds their Wolfchase rallycross. Has anyone ever raced these? What do you think about them?
If you go to http://www.ner.org you'll see that they are a couple of rallycrosses coming up in the southern part of the state. One at Stratton in November and Wolf Chase in December. Good luck finding a rallycross car.
Hmmm... now THERE's a good way to break in a "new" winter beater...
GTI_VT

Post by GTI_VT »

sachilles wrote:
If you go to http://www.ner.org you'll see that they are a couple of rallycrosses coming up in the southern part of the state. One at Stratton in November and Wolf Chase in December. Good luck finding a rallycross car.
Dont worry about me finding a car I am working on one right now. I dont know if you have heard of a lil hot rod call the Geo Metro? It's a 3 cylinders and 1 liter of ripped steal and sexy appeal!!!! Watch out now