AutoX June 4 @ Devils Bowl

lwheelock

AutoX June 4 @ Devils Bowl

Post by lwheelock »

Autocross #2 of the 2011 Series

JUNE 4TH

Registration is OPEN @ http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... 30D4B18A83

EVENT DETAILS:
Preregistration: We ask that all drivers sign up ahead of the event using http://www.motorsportreg.com/ a link directly to this event's page Registration will be posted shortly . It is possible to register at the event but there is an additional $10 charge. It is very time consuming for us to have drivers registering at the event, and ultimately affects our start time so the fee is to encourage you to sign up ahead of time, and to cover event costs.

Please check out our new Car Classification before heading to the registration page, at http://sccv.org/cms/index.php?page=46#ax
If you have any troubles determining your car class please feel free to ask, but don't let it slow you up from registering online, we can make adjustments at the event that is easy once you are signed up!

Event Check In/Registration Opens at 8am

Technical Inspection starts at 8am please take a look at our car set up guidelines at: http://sccv.org/cms/index.php?page=65

Drivers Meeting, Course Walk, and First Car Off: Approximately 9 am followed by a course walk and first car (~9:30)

Event Fees:
Pre-Registered Drivers - Through Motorsport Reg
$35.00 for Members
$40.00 for non-members

$10.00 extra for registration at the event

Also here is a link to our membership forms so you can get the member rate, you can mail in your form, or bring your form filled out to the event and pay there. http://sccv.org/cms/uploads/File/SCCV%2 ... 202011.pdf Membership is only $20 for January-January, and good for discounts at any of our, Sports Car Club of NH, Killington Sports Car Club, or Cumberland Maine Sports Car Club events.

Finally we need WORKERS!!
For those competing in the Series these worker positions add 3 points to your series total, but you need to sign up ahead of time and get your name on the list below. Otherwise you might not get credit for it since our point tallier isn't at every event! NOVICES are always encouraged to signup, these are easy positions, and easy points. Side note, signing up to be one of these workers does not relieve you of working during the event if we are short on workers/drivers.

EVENT CHAIR (2): Paul Dudley,\
REGISTRATION (2):
TECH INSPECTION (2):
WORKER COORDINATOR (2):
Laura
'11 FORD F150
'05 Legacy GT
'04 Swedish Minivan aka XC70
'04 STI when I'm allowed!
honda8790

Re: AutoX June 4 @ Devils Bowl

Post by honda8790 »

Laura, I believe the "car setup guidelines" helmet information is out of date - just FYI.

I won't be able to make this event :mad: ... I'm looking forward to the next one.
00 Honda S2000 - Summer Fun
lwheelock

Post by lwheelock »

honda8790 wrote:Laura, I believe the "car setup guidelines" helmet information is out of date - just FYI.
You are correct, the club voted at the last meeting to change the wording of this requirement to be the "current generation and two previous" so that we don't have things like this happen :oops:

Therefore qualifying helmets for SCCV events are:
SA 2000 or newer
M2000 or newer
or valid FIA helmet
Laura
'11 FORD F150
'05 Legacy GT
'04 Swedish Minivan aka XC70
'04 STI when I'm allowed!
8valvegrowl

Post by 8valvegrowl »

Should be fixed to reflect our new wording now...at some point I'd like a copy of the stuff we discussed at the last meeting to add/update on the site. No rush on that, though, as it takes me about a month to do anything on the site anyway... :oops:
'99 9.3 - Torquey noodle-mobile.
'08 9.3 SportCombi - Family Wagon.
'87 900 - 8 valves of pure fury.
'91 Legacy AWD - Sold :(
'74 MGBGT - Stage: Welding project.
'87 4Kquattro - Gone, but not forgotten
Elmer Fudd

Post by Elmer Fudd »

would like to pre reg, but I need to finish my car this week and break in the clutch. so it would be silly if I cant get it all done. hope to see ya there I guess \:D/

paul if I can get my car going. I would be up for doing tech.
sccv# 787
sorry for the spelling
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Thanks Rob. Good luck.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
Jim EvoX

Post by Jim EvoX »

I'd be happy to help with registration or worker coordination if needed. Would just need someone to show me what needs to be done. Let me know.
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Thanks Jim for offering to help. Registration likely could use more bodies. As it is, no one has signed up for reg and a very small number of people know how to do it. Bill, are you going? There is also no co-chair. Nick Goldberg is not attending. I do not feel that a co-chair is necessary, but helpful yes. I understand that Seth is attending, so I'm confident it will all work out fine.
I've got a brand new set of Hoosiers to heat cycle before the weekend (happy).
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
ryed
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by ryed »

As I mentioned to Paul yesterday on the phone, I plan on going and will help out however possible. Paul suggested that Bev & I act as worker coordinators, which is fine with me. Glad to help out in other areas to to get the day moving on track. (bad pun not intended) :lol:
1991 Alpine White GTI VRT "Polar Express"
2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost "Tullibee"
2017 VW Alltrack "Betty White"
"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time" - Unknown
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

Happy to co-chair with you Paul. Slightly worried about teething problems with the new car. So I might need a few minutes to address them, but I'll pitch in wherever it's necessary.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)