AutoX June 4 @ Devils Bowl

pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Re: AutoX June 4 @ Devils Bowl

Post by pdudley42 »

Have fun at the Weaver's Steve. It's great...especially mud volleyball.
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

The concession stand will NOT be open for this event.
Bring your own lunch.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)
vtwillys

AutoX June 4 @ Devils Bowl

Post by vtwillys »

pdudley42 wrote:Bev has run timing but I'm not sure she knows how to set it up, tear it down, and troubleshoot. Incidentally it looks like she will NOT be driving, so perhaps she will run timing all day. This will leave us short one worker coordinator, but I suspect Eric can handle that and if necessary we will find another. If anyone reading this knows the software, please step forward. Thanks Chris for pitching in despite not driving.
Seth, your co-chairing will be very helpful and I'm sure we can make it work even if you have to swap in a new bigwheel 1/2 way through the day.
VTWILLYS, I can't remember you. Sorry, that's just how I am. Which car were you driving? Are you planning to show up early? I am in need of one more person to help with course setup. This is not especially hard, but it does require getting there EARLY (I'm getting started at 7am). As a side benefit, course designers have the subtle yet distinct advantage of seeing the course ahead of time, knowing it inside and out, and even getting to take a couple of test runs once it's complete before the drivers meeting.
I am the black TT roadster, novice only did Saturday as a total newbie. Unfortunately can not make 7 AM, but willing to do something on the later side. Just let me know.
tiFreak

Post by tiFreak »

well my E30 decided to start leaking gas and I don't feel like pulling another all nighter to get it fixed, I'll be there in my E46, hopefully it won't be a problem since I registered with the E30
Brendan Murray
SCCV #318
BMWCCA #405199
Dave_G

Post by Dave_G »

tiFreak wrote:well my E30 decided to start leaking gas and I don't feel like pulling another all nighter to get it fixed, I'll be there in my E46, hopefully it won't be a problem since I registered with the E30
Shouldn't be a problem at all. Where is it leaking? I've had two fuel leaks in my E30: one at the top of the fuel tank and one under the hood at the fuel pressure regulator, both common places for E30s to leak.
Dave GuertinImage
'90 Miata (summer fun)
'91 BMW 325iX (winter fun) oo=[][]=oo
'04 Mazda 6s wagon (family fun)
tiFreak

Post by tiFreak »

Dave_G wrote:
tiFreak wrote:well my E30 decided to start leaking gas and I don't feel like pulling another all nighter to get it fixed, I'll be there in my E46, hopefully it won't be a problem since I registered with the E30
Shouldn't be a problem at all. Where is it leaking? I've had two fuel leaks in my E30: one at the top of the fuel tank and one under the hood at the fuel pressure regulator, both common places for E30s to leak.
I was thinking it was a fuel line but it might be on top of the tank, won't know for sure until I get it in the air, should I just let the people at registration know?
Brendan Murray
SCCV #318
BMWCCA #405199
BugEyeRex
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by BugEyeRex »

tiFreak wrote:
Dave_G wrote:
I was thinking it was a fuel line but it might be on top of the tank, won't know for sure until I get it in the air, should I just let the people at registration know?
When you check in at registration just let them know if you need to change class.
Chris SCCV #169

93 Blue Impreza Wrx conversion (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
tiFreak

Post by tiFreak »

guess I won't be there at all, the water pump in my E46 just broke :( what's the policy on refunds?
Brendan Murray
SCCV #318
BMWCCA #405199
tiFreak

Post by tiFreak »

tiFreak wrote:what's the policy on refunds?
anyone? am I just out of luck?
Brendan Murray
SCCV #318
BMWCCA #405199
STI NICK

Post by STI NICK »

tiFreak wrote:
tiFreak wrote:what's the policy on refunds?
anyone? am I just out of luck?
if you registered online then you can get your money back minus the reg fees. Or you can get a credit towards your next autox. you just need to let us know you plan on going instead of pre registering so we can inform the person doing tech.
Nick
11 F150 ECOBoost
13 Focus ST
04 Volvo XC70