2015 VW GTI

Automobile related Items for sale
hammer

2015 VW GTI

Post by hammer »

Selling my 2015 VW GTI. Description below copied from the Craigslist post. See the post for more pictures. Asking $13,000.
https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/es ... 74865.html

Purchased new in 2015 and been my daily driver since. Mechanically sound and meticulously maintained with oil changes every 5k miles. No mechanical issues. Oil undercoated every fall, some rust underneath and on rear fender wells (see pictures) but overall in excellent shape considering being driven in Vermont winters.

Current tires are Kumho Ecsta PS31 with two and a half summers on them. Plenty of tread left and are excellent handling tires. The car has an APR cold air intake with an APR stage 1 tune (91 octane). 300+hp and 370+lb/ft torque rated by APR. Never been on a dyno. South Bend Stage 2 Endurance clutch installed to handle the extra power and the car runs like a dream. Very quick and a thrill to drive while shifting the 6 speed manual. The car has been driven as intended, it’s a performance machine, and has been on track a couple of times, but hasn’t been abused. Suspension and steering is tight, brakes work well. This car is a joy to drive and always brings a smile when you feel the turbo spool and set you in your seat.

The 2 door styling really stands out and is no longer available in current gen GTIs. Plaid seats add style and are in good condition overall, the driver’s seat has more regular wear with one small hole due to daily use. Otherwise interior is in great shape. Car has never been smoked in.

Paint is in good condition overall, normal levels of wear on an 8 year old car with only a single dent on the passenger door that should be easily messaged out. The only real paint issue is the clear coat getting pockmarked and pealing on the front bumper. It’s only cosmetic and won’t rust since it’s plastic underneath. See pictures.

Includes both carpet floor mats for summer and rubber GTI branded mats for winter.

All infotainment and electronic functions work.

2.0l turbo 4cyl
6spd manual
88,000 miles
Located in Essex VT

Sam Moultroup
Email smoultroup@proton.me with questions.

Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Re: 2015 VW GTI

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

When you sell the car, make sure to give John H. your plates.

Steve
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
hammer

Post by hammer »

Probably gonna transfer the plates to the new car.

But years ago I cut down the front plate to just the numbers when I had them on my last car. When that was no longer allowed in VT, I gave John that cut plate, so he’s already got one. He ran it on the scirocco for a while.
hammer

Post by hammer »

Sold!
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

:3gears:
Steve #702
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar