Mt. Philo Hillclimb (2009) Organization

Hillclimbs for NEHA (SCCV, SCCNH, KSCC)
HondaSi

Re: Mt. Philo Hillclimb (2009) Organization

Post by HondaSi »

I just put my registration in the mail. I know I'm somewhere in the SP class. Once I figure out exactly where I fall I'll post it here. I think I'll be in SP 4 2WD...
lawdogg

Post by lawdogg »

Mailed. S/P 1 for me unless I read the rules all wrong.
Il faut voir pour savoir
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Still looking for:

Worker Coordinator
Registrar

Steve
Steve #702
My project post on VWvortex Rabbit Farmer projects
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

If your name is not listed on this thread (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2783&start=0) for an RV spot in the parking lot/leanto/campsite, you don't have a reservation. All reservations go through me... best way to get with me is via e-mail (SCCVermont@aol.com) or a forum PM. Note that there are different prices for in-state vs. out of state and based on the size of the site.

Steve
Steve #702
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway. - Evan Esar
Goldmember

Post by Goldmember »

Is my Tahoe considered an RV? I plan on camping in it for the event.
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Goldmember wrote:Is my Tahoe considered an RV? I plan on camping in it for the event.
Yes. We have people sleepinig in the backs of their pickup trucks in the RV spots in the parking lot. If you are sleeping at Philo, it is in a leanto, campsite or one of the spots in the parking lot.
Steve #702
HondaSi

Post by HondaSi »

I didn't mark in on the registration form, but I do fall into the SP 4 2WD class.
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Updated first post with organization progress. Folks, time for you to get involved.
Steve #702
lawdogg

Post by lawdogg »

9. Security for the bottom of the hill (Steve)
16. Signs for local stores (Mobil, Grant's family store) Need to do Charlotte and Ferrisburg USPS
18. Local newspapers (Submitted to Charlotte News, Addison Independent, Burlington Free Press on 9/28)
I can help with 9, and I can take care of 16 and anything left with 18 if you just tell me what you want. There are a couple other local papers.
Il faut voir pour savoir
Rabbit Farmer
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

9. Security for the bottom of the hill (Steve)
16. Signs for local stores (Mobil, Grant's family store) Need to do Charlotte and Ferrisburg USPS
18. Local newspapers (Submitted to Charlotte News, Addison Independent, Burlington Free Press on 9/28)
We actually hire someone for #9 so that we can play all weekend and a member(s) isn't stuck down the bottom of the hill.

I will e-mail the sign to you. If you could put it up in the Charlotte post office (it is next to Mobil on RT 7) and North Ferrisburg (down by snowmobileATV place) that would be perfect. That is all we need.

18 is all good. I submitted tonight, just waiting for confirmation. The problem is that the Burlington Free Press isn't free.

Thanks... I'll get with you on #16.

Steve
Steve #702