Autox July 30th @ Devil's Bowl

pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Registration is open for autocross 3 at Devil's Bowl.
Note to all open car drivers: as part of the new rollbar rule you MUST pass the broomstick test as part of tech. Please take a minute ahead of time to see if this effects you. I know it effects me; I can not take passengers unless they are very short. Contact me or post here for questions in this regard.
I just aligned my Miata; it was way off. I guess it really does matter if you align it on a level floor. Who knew???

To register go to..... http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... B396683B19
Paul Dudley #42

There are no accidents; only collisions.
BugEyeRex
SCCV Board Advisor
SCCV Board Advisor

Post by BugEyeRex »

Autocross #3 of the 2011 Series

Saturday July 30th

Registration is OPEN @ http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... B396683B19

EVENT DETAILS:

Note to all open car drivers: as part of the new rollbar rule you MUST pass the broomstick test as part of tech. Please take a minute ahead of time to see if this effects you.

Preregistration: We ask that all drivers sign up ahead of the event using http://www.motorsportreg.com/ a link directly to this event's page Registration will be posted shortly . It is possible to register at the event but there is an additional $10 charge. It is very time consuming for us to have drivers registering at the event, and ultimately affects our start time so the fee is to encourage you to sign up ahead of time, and to cover event costs.

Please check out our new Car Classification before heading to the registration page, at http://sccv.org/cms/index.php?page=46#ax
If you have any troubles determining your car class please feel free to ask, but don't let it slow you up from registering online, we can make adjustments at the event that is easy once you are signed up!

Event Check In/Registration Opens at 8am

Technical Inspection starts at 8am please take a look at our car set up guidelines at: http://sccv.org/cms/index.php?page=65

Drivers Meeting, Course Walk, and First Car Off: Approximately 9 am followed by a course walk and first car (~9:30)

Event Fees:
Pre-Registered Drivers - Through Motorsport Reg
$35.00 for Members
$40.00 for non-members

$10.00 extra for registration at the event

Also here is a link to our membership forms so you can get the member rate, you can mail in your form, or bring your form filled out to the event and pay there. http://sccv.org/cms/uploads/File/SCCV%2 ... 202011.pdf Membership is only $20 for January-January, and good for discounts at any of our, Sports Car Club of NH, Killington Sports Car Club, or Cumberland Maine Sports Car Club events.

Finally we need WORKERS!!
For those competing in the Series these worker positions add 3 points to your series total, but you need to sign up ahead of time and get your name on the list below. Otherwise you might not get credit for it since our point tallier isn't at every event! NOVICES are always encouraged to signup, these are easy positions, and easy points. Side note, signing up to be one of these workers does not relieve you of working during the event if we are short on workers/drivers.

EVENT CHAIR (2): Paul Dudley,
REGISTRATION (2): Bill & Charlotte Anderson
TECH INSPECTION (2): Ed Raymond,
WORKER COORDINATOR (2): Erik Reisner,
Chris SCCV #169

93 Blue Impreza Wrx conversion (toy)
02 Blue WRX Wagon (toy)
98 Green Civic 4dr (basic transport)
08 Red GTI 4dr (toy when given permission from the boss)
vtwillys

Post by vtwillys »

Put me down for tech. Inspection please! I was trained at the last auto x. I am the guy who drives the TT roadster slowly. Oh, and if I passed the roll bar check last time out I am good to go? Nice to be short :-)
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Re: Autox July 30th @ Devil's Bowl

Post by pdudley42 »

Vtwillys. Thanks for joining the tech force. It does mean you must be there pretty early...like 7:30ish. Technically tech (nice) begins at 8, but once you start teching cars you may find that you have no time left for your own preparation. As far as the roll bar clearance goes, we were a little lax on it last time. Not the case for next time. You (with helmet) must be lower than a straight line to the main hoop of your rollbar from the windshield header. If your car has a height-adjustable seat, that's fair game.
Paul Dudley #42

vtwillys

Post by vtwillys »

Ok, understood on both counts.
saabgrrl

Post by saabgrrl »

Bill and I will be there for registration. Updated previous post...
pdudley42
SCCV President
SCCV President

Post by pdudley42 »

Thanks you Bill, Charlotte, and vtwillys
Paul Dudley #42

honda8790

Post by honda8790 »

I've signed up...looks like not many others have :(
00 Honda S2000 - Summer Fun
Larson

Post by Larson »

I'll sign up soon
sachilles

Post by sachilles »

The spike tends to be the week before. People have become really gun shy with the weather this summer has given us.
Sachilles
02 Subaru impreza sedan made from spare parts (Scrappy)
05 Subaru Legacy GT (Rosie)
02 Subaru impreza Wagon (Mr. the King)
96 Chevy Conversion van (Vango)